Replacement Casement & Awning
Our Casement and Awning windows offer exquisite beauty and excellent thermal efficiency.
Casement windows open outward to 90 and can be hinged from either left or right, while Awning windows are hinged from the top.
Both provide refreshing ventilation when you desire it.
Casements add that comfortable look that feels right at home, while also providing maximum ventilation.
The stylish beveled sash adds curb appeal while the Truth Encore folding handle provides a contemporary sleek look that nests attractively behind your window treatments.
- Depending on height, our exclusive multi-point locking system features 2, 3 or 4 keepers which ensures a weather-tight seal
- High-performance E-Gard Plus coating on multi-point locks outperform zinc plated hardware and provides a newer look for years to come
- Multiple hardware options provide smooth sash operation
- Optional nailing fin frame for new construction available
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-lite configurations are available
Awning windows are appropriate for many styles of homes and look intriguing when grouped together with other windows.
Hinged at the top, these windows provide ventilation while preventing rain from entering the home.
- Truth Encore folding handle offers a smooth, contemporary look with minimal interference with window treatments
- High-performance E-Gard Plus coating on hardware outperforms common zinc plated hardware and provides a newer look for years to come
- 1, 2, 3, or 4-lite vertical or horizontal configurations are available